Hilary Baker Master Classes
At the studio I programme courses that specialise in sharing the rich and diverse creative possibilities of a wide range of media. They are suitable for all levels of abilities and ages. Visiting artists also give talks about their work, practice and professional careers.
The Master Classes inspire in the following ways;
- Create exercises and processes that take away fear and creative paralysis.
- Show you ways to look and select.
- Give you the courage and creative tools to emphasise what is important to you.
- Guide you through the different stages of making a body of work.
- Encourage you to experiment and take risks with work.
- Support you to find your own visual language.
The courses on offer range from;
One day of inspiration or 5 days of intensive focus, weekly tutorials or a year long, theme led course.
Many students tailor their choice of a range of courses over a year to further their own practice or develop a project. Some artists use the courses as an alternative to doing a degree or postgraduate diploma.
Others just want to create art for their pleasure and enjoy the support and atmosphere of working with other creative people.